Location: Working remotely through Slack but able to work during normal daytime U.S. hours
Salary: Open based on experience and alignment with our qualifications and responsibilities.
Time Commitment: 30 hours a week
Twinfinite is a video game enthusiast site that launched in October of 2011. Our coverage includes breaking news, wide-ranging analysis, and fun, positive, light-hearted takes on popular video game topics and other broader entertainment.
At Twinfinite, Associate Editors are primarily responsible for assisting Senior Editors across all our site sectors (News, Reviews, Guides, Features), editing drafts, and helping our junior staff members grow and develop.
You’ll work alongside the rest of the editorial staff and contributors to break news, edit drafts, and cover major releases.
Your day to day will consist of working with each sector leader to assist them with the highest priority work of the day. This may include writing guides for a major release, covering major news events such as conferences, reviewing a game, or writing a feature article for a current popular topic.
- Experience with an online video game publication
- Comprehension of WordPress and Slack
- Knowledgeable and passionate about popular game series, trends, and topics
- High editorial standards and the ability to publish news articles without supervision with minimal to no errors and an adherence to AP style
- Active social media and gaming community presence
- Knowledge of SEO
- Ability to read Japanese
- Established industry contacts
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
You must sign in to apply for this position.