Pitchkid contributes editorial services to entertainment websites, hence we are looking for an experienced and highly self-motivated retro culture games & music enthusiast with exceptional writing skills to help us create high-quality articles.
- Able to work independently and proactively; we expect you to pitch exclusive/relevant articles, and you will also be assigned specific writing work from us.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
- You will be previewing and reviewing upcoming and new pixel-heavy indie games like Battle Axe and, and also provide reviews, previews for significant remakes like Capcom’s recent Ghosts ’n Goblins.
- We would be happy to receive pitches for opinion pieces and editorials that take a closer look at the increasing popularity of retro games and retro music, and where that retro zeitgeist might be heading in the future.
- Fan of new music inspired by the 80s and 90s. You enjoy listening to 80s rock, hard rock, synthwave, darkwave, like LeBrock, RoxiDrive, StrontiumCop, Irving Force, Michael Oakley, Scandroid, and more.
This is a pay-per-word freelance position.
You must sign in to apply for this position.