This is a paid/part-time remote position.
Do you listen to Wardruna, Danheim, and/or Heilung — Nordic folk music? If so, this gig might be for you.
Pitchkid is an independent promotions agency with a relentless focus on making our clients succeed internationally. We work with a select number of indie music labels and artists in the metal, pagan/folk, and synthwave categories; including HULKOFF, Danheim, and Draugablíkk.
We’re looking for an experienced and highly self-motivated “Viking music” pagan/folk-rock aficionado to help us reach out to music journalists all over the Internet (YouTube, blogs, magazines, Instagram accounts.)
- Ability to confidently develop and maintain relationships with music journalists
- Able to work independently and proactively
- Effective communicator able to interact with contacts on all levels / across all types of media
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Experience using Spotify, Apple Music, Google Sheets, MailChimp, and WordPress
- Bonus experience: If you have used SubmitHub and SoundCloud, and other similar services to promote music, it would be a huge benefit to us!
- Nordic Folk and/or “Viking music” pagan/folk-rock aficionado
- Background in the music industry, games industry, or entertainment journalism.
- Knowledgeable and passionate about the aforementioned artists.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
You must sign in to apply for this position.