Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for hardware reviewers with equipment and skills that’s enough to keep with the quality standards we have. We are looking only for US residents. Here are some of our recently released hardware reviews:
If you love hardware and have a passion for editing high-quality videos, then this is the job for you. We want someone who is experienced in video editing and is comfortable with voiceover. Professional experience is not required, but video editing skills are preferred. Eventually, you may be expected to edit video reviews as well as write shorten written versions for our site. The video form will be featured within the article.
What are we offering?
- As a trusted reviewer, we get a lot of expensive hardware to review. Things like gaming chairs, smartphones, headphones, notebooks, controllers, keyboards, racing wheels, and others are common among our video content. As a reviewer, you keep the pieces you review.
- Additionally you earn money from the ads visible on your articles.
- You will get guidance from our experienced hardware reviewer who will supervise your work.
- You will get professional experience and portfolio as a result of your work for us.
How to apply?
Send us an email (linked below) with answers to the following questions:
- Are you experienced in editing and video recording?
- Send at least three videos that you created and edited that showcases your video-editing proficiency.
- Check our YouTube channel to see the standards, structure, and how we do the job.
- Where are you from?
- What do you expect from KeenGamer?
- Other info you would like to tell us
We don’t guarantee an answer to your application if you don’t reply to the questions above and don’t send a sample of your work, and we usually respond within one week.
You must sign in to apply for this position.