Why publish on Hacker Noon? There are tons of reasons. Some highlights are:
- Prestige: Your work is published alongside developers at Microsoft, Google Cloud, AWS, and Udacity, on the world’s greatest tech publication. Getting published on a website that gets millions of views would be great for your resume.
- Networking: Becoming a contributor grants you access to the Hacker Noon Community of over 15,000 tech writers. Option to join our Slogging invite-only beta community.
- Promotion and Story Distribution: Every Hacker Noon article is shared via our social media channels and content distribution network
- Self-Promotion: Have a blog, product, or business to promote? Every writer can create their own mini advertisement via the writer profile.
- Free Games: Want to review a game for the site? Send us the details and we’ll try to get a review copy for you.
- Monthly Prizes: The writer who writes the best-performing article each month receives a free game of their choice (up to $80 USD value). The game can be either digital or physical.
- A Passion for gaming, game development, or the video game industry in general
- English writing skills
How to become a contributor:
- Sign up for an account on Hacker Noon
- Check out our Gaming section to see what topics have already been covered
- Write your first story and submit
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact email@example.com.
Check out our gaming podcasts:
Check out our gaming articles:
You must sign in to apply for this position.