Do you have a passion for Xbox that you want to share with the world?
We are Generation Xbox, and we launched in May 2020. Since then, we have grown exponentially, publishing over 80 reviews, having the top story on N4G once, and we’ve had a featured quote in an article on digiday.com. Currently, we’re ranked about #50,000 globally on the Alexa website rankings.
Yay us, right? Well we’re actually quite humble, and we’re all about building a team that wants the fun of being part of the foundation of a brand. Anyone can join a huge team, but helping build and define a website is a great experience. We’d love to have you be part of that effort!
What are we looking for?
- Enthusiasm for Xbox – we’re not cheerleaders, but if you don’t love talking about the brand, it won’t be a good fit.
- Willingness to get creative – it’s not always easy to think of story ideas, so we need people who can be flexible and take on different things.
- Hard working and committed to the team. We promise zero glamour here but we’re focused on achieving great things together. As much as we appreciate the folks who come take part for a month or two, we prefer people who are going to commit to the team.
- 1-2 articles per week. Can be news stories, reviews, opinion pieces.
- Able to take feedback and learn. We don’t require experience, but want a team full of people that want to get better all the time.
What do you get?
- Free games! Free codes for games that we review.
- A lot of experience and exposure in the industry.
- The opportunity to be part of a team that’s trying to cover games differently than the corporate, click baity style we so often see today.
- Potential passes to gaming shows (when those return)
When you reach out, please have something to say! What we’re getting at is, please don’t send the copy and paste email template. Let us know about YOU. What can you bring to the team, even if you have no experience?
Please feel free to ask any questions in your initial email.
Finally, as we’re still a really new site and brand, this is a volunteer position. We aim to change that in the next year or so, but it takes a great team to accomplish that. Want to be a part of it?
You must sign in to apply for this position.