Want to be part of a brand new site and help shape its identity?
We’re Generation Xbox, and we’re looking for some writers who are passionate about the Xbox brand to contribute to our site with opinion pieces, news, and reviews.
If you are able to contribute at least 1-2 pieces per week, we’d love to discuss options with you!
- No experience necessary
- Be passionate and reliable
- Bring a positive attitude
- Be committed to growing something from the ground up
- Get exposure as you build a portfolio
- And maybe some free games!
What are we looking for? Send us an email with the following information:
- Experience (links to previous work or a sample of what you might want to write)
- What interests you most about Xbox (i.e., what you’d most want to write about)
- How often you think you can contribute
We’re currently seeking writers that can write editorials and reviews. Opinion writers should be enthusiastic about the Xbox brand, be willing to take a strong stand, and not shy away from controversy.
Reviewers should be incredibly detailed, thorough, and unbiased – reviews are the foundation of the reputation any writer or site builds, so it’s not just about getting free games!
**We are rolling out a perks/rewards program where writers receive rewards in the form of gift cards in exchange for writing a set number of articles**
We’d love to have you on the team, and hope to hear from you soon!
You must sign in to apply for this position.