Do you like video games? Do you like writing about video games? Would you like to get free review copies of games weeks before they come out? How about getting to interview the people who made those games? If the answer to those questions is “yes,” you’d fit right in with us at Gaming Trend!
We are looking for a dedicated VR junkie. PSVR, Vive, Rift, it doesn’t matter. We need a dedicated VR team, so whether you have one, two, or all of them, we’ve got a spot for you. We’ve got some great ideas on how to grow in this space, but more than anything…we need YOU!
Requirements for the job
- Must have a VR HMD of some kind. Duh.
- Must be literate, detail-oriented, passionate and able to string a proper sentence together without excessive editing. We’re not expecting miracles, but you should know the difference between “your” and “you’re.”
- Must be able to submit 1-2 long-form features per month. We understand that life can get in the way, and as long as you give us a heads-up, we can work around your schedule.
- Reviews must be completed within 7 days of receiving product, or by embargo (whichever comes first). More time will be granted to larger games like MMORPGs, but we’ve found 7 days is a good standard time for 90% of the games released today.
- Must be willing to share your work on various social media sites–the Twitters, the Facebooks, N4G, Reddit, and so on.
- You should love video games (this is a given), but if you’ve got other interests, let it show in your writing. A broad worldview makes your writing far more interesting.
If you would like to join the Gaming Trend team, please send us an email to email@example.com Please include in the email:
- Your name
- A short introduction describing yourself
- Your favorite game and why
- The systems that you own
- Your availability
- Attach two writing samples
You must sign in to apply for this position.