Who are we?
Gaming Instincts is a brand new video game journalism media outlet that is looking to hit the next level in terms of quality of writers, exclusive content, brutally honest reviews without free passes, video content, streaming and more.
Who do we need and how do we work?
At Gaming Instincts, we have a very different approach to how we work with people. We all gather in our official Discord server, start talking and share ideas among ourselves and then discuss what is best for the future of the website, what we need and what everyone should be doing. Very freeform open conversation, lot’s of creative freedom and opportunity to write or do something unique and the best part is that everyone had a say in it.
News Writer – We are looking for a dedicated news writer. Who’s able to post at a quick manner and is able to form his/her own opinion. Your news post must be be at a minimum of 300 and over words per piece. You MUST be able to work under pressure and also post during special events such as E3, State of Play, Inside Xbox and so on. Bonus pay will be provided during such events. The writing must be very professional and clear.
– Must hit deadlines.
– Must communicate on day to day basis on your progress through phone texting, Skype, or Discord (No once a week emails, this will not work)
– Own a PS4 or Xbox One, or a Switch or High-End PC – PLUS if you have multiple or all systems.
– Be able to take criticism and follow directions and edit articles if needed too.
– Gender, Identity politics or any other kind of politics are strictly forbidden to be discussed in articles or any other form of work. This is purely a video game website that talks about video games ONLY.
– Please be aware that if you stop participating in Discord meetings or communication on a fundamental level, you will be booted out.
– Grow as a person and create an impressive portfolio for your resume.
– Work with a great team of passionate and positive people who are willing to help and share their knowledge and make new friends to play games with.
– Get review codes once you’re well established.
– Be paid for your work in the future once the time and opportunity allow too.
– Get your foot into the industry and learn a lot from other people and create new opportunities for yourself or keep growing as a team and become the best you can become.
How to Apply
If you’re interested please contact us by sending your Phone Number, Discord or Skype names to PressGamingInstincts@gmail.com along with the following information:
* Skype/Discord/Phone Number
* Experience (if applicable)
* Why you want to work with us?
* What are your interests and long-term goals
* What systems you own
* Recent games you’ve played
* Availability/Your Schedule
Please answer all the questions as you best possibly can. If you DO NOT answer all the questions we may or may not reply.
If we’re interested I will personally contact you and we will schedule and conduct an interview.
You must sign in to apply for this position.