Gaming Under Pressure
We are looking for an experienced freelancer – your task will be to write articles about video games and the situation on the market, which includes reviews and previews, as well as reports from trade fairs and major industry events.
First thing – if:
- If you’re well familiar with the gaming world;
- you have a great command of English;
- you’re experienced and have worked for at least 2 gaming outlets;
- you have established contacts with publishers, developers, or PR;
- you are a citizen of the USA (preferably West Coast);
- you want to be a reporter at major gaming events in the US and hang out at the E3;
- you want to work as a freelancer for a fast-growing website;
- and influence its development and strategy,
..then we’ve got an offer:
- payment for texts;
- various bonuses and additional payments during business trips;
- delegations – active participation in game expositions and behind-closed-doors events.
Why is it worth it?
We’re recognizable across the Internet, famous for our video game guides; your task, however, will be to let everyone know a new player has entered the fray. Working as a freelancer will allow you to do what you love – write about video games, meet the people that make the industry, attend private presentations of games, and review the biggest hits. If the cooperation is fruitful (and we believe it will be) we’ll be more than happy to renegotiate the conditions and expand our collaboration.
If you’re interested, read more here: https://www.gamepressure.com/info.asp?v=job-offer&o=2
If you have any questions, please contact matthias [at] gamepressure.com
You must sign in to apply for this position.