I’m Andrew, the Editor at GameGrin.com
We are a good-sized site looking for new contributors to join our diverse team of about 30, many of whom have been with us for several years.
We have a high Alexa rating, and are on Metacritic and OpenCritic, and have good ties with a number of AAA publishers and developers. We are also adored by indie developers, as we are more likely to cover their games than larger sites are. We have a low turnover of staff which we put down to our training, weekly team meetings and our desire to help you grow as a writer. Former writers have moved on to Hi-Rez, Ubisoft and Activision Blizzard, amongst others.
What you get from us:
- We hold a weekly voice meeting in our Discord server, letting everyone know what is going on, and allowing staff to bring up anything they wish.
- We are open and understanding if you need a break.
- Our feedback system is second to none, and everyone is encouraged to improve their writing.
- We can provide a job reference, and assist in interview preparation.
- You will be someone who loves gaming and are passionate about writing.
- You will write 2-4 news posts five days a week, spread out however you like.
- You’re willing to make a commitment to be a part of a team, and do what needs to be done for the good of the site.
- Please send an application email to email@example.com .
In your email include your name, country, a list of your platforms and briefly explain why you’d like to join our team.
- You must also include two sample news pieces (CVs/resumes, etc are not samples), as we will not consider you if there are no samples.
Unfortunately, only selected applicants will be contacted.
Thanks for reading, we look forward to hearing from you.
You must sign in to apply for this position.